“Do it with passion or not at all.” ~ Rosa Couchette Carey
How many times have you heard this phrase, especially from passionate, positively enthusiastic dreamers? Yes, that’s how they see their work and life. I’m just trying to follow their footsteps. I absolutely love following my heart- be it in doing the things I love, or allowing someone to enter my heart and ‘territory’! Do not be at the place or with the person who doesn’t value you; or treasure you.
When you follow your heart, you can never feel tired and uninspired. Doing the things that defines you is so natural. They become a part of who you are, your identity, and your sense of self; and our heart is a very good medium that connects us to what we love genuinely. When we follow our heart, we see possibilities and growth everywhere. Our life starts brimming with happiness, good health, prosperity, and bountiful joy.
I was born with a heart that had dreams and many wishes. And I’m all set to follow my heart and make those dreams come true! No matter how long it takes, how far I need to go- even to some unknown terrains; I will keep walking forward and will continue opening the doors to those untapped, uncomfortable, unidentified, strange, unfamiliar paths. I don’t really know when I’ll arrive, but I am certain that I’m heading in the right direction- as I’m following my heart. For me, believing is seeing. I believed first, and only then I was able to see how we can truly change ourselves, and our life. We just have to find the courage to live and love with our whole hearts.
It has been a beautiful magical journey with you all by side so far! I am still certain we will make it to the top very soon and the blog ‘The Positive Window’ will be the reason for many to fly out of their ‘windows’ and up to the sky. These are the ten lessons I learned after pursuing my heart. I hope they inspire you to listen to your heart too!
‘Following my heart’ taught me:
1. About creating my own happiness.
2. To ignore the voices inside my head that disagree.
3. To share my passion loud and proud because enthusiasm is contagious.
4. I felt full of passion and purpose.
5. If you don’t feel happy on the inside, how can you make others feel happy and excited!
6. There’s always a way out. Look hard for it on the days it doesn’t show up automatically.
7. Is the reason I keep my heart open even though I’ve been deceived.
“You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you’ll live in torment if you don’t trust enough.”
~ Frank Crane
8. To take a chance.
9. Helps me to breathe my way to inner calm.
10. Gives me the courage to take the leap, to reinvent myself, and to be who I want to be.
Hope you are having a wonderful December!
0 thoughts on “How To Follow Your Heart”
gorgeous message, I love it!