Spring is almost here, and this thought itself makes me feel exciting, energetic, filled with positive energy, just like the days of spring. Those morning excitements of getting out of bed early to look outside, and be outdoors to get more sunlight, etc., is already making me feel warm and super happy. I know what you’re thinking that, spring is still two months away! But I like to start thinking and preparing for the spring days from January end, and this post is going to tell you how I start preparing for spring that is almost here, and you can take inspirations too!
List of Things to Look Forward to in Spring:
Expect to start waking up to bright, wet, and warmer mornings. It’s still a great feeling from the inside out. The dawn of spring is going to take away all your sluggish, dull feelings of indoor life.
I want to share few motivations that drives me towards positive and happy feelings- this time around. Spring is a beautiful season, and an ideal time to start moving and doing outdoor activities. It’s the perfect time to start something new and fresh; with more sunshine, longer days, and beautiful view of landscapes; life seems to wake up from deep sleep!
So let’s start preparing to put our life into action, and to create a beautiful story this spring 2022.
After a long winter, it may sometimes feel difficult to find motivation and or to push yourself for getting active once again, or for making any healthy choices. Even though the weather seems to be warmer and more friendly during spring, switching over to new routines may look like a thing that’s meant to go nowhere, but to the long to-do-list!
With increased energy levels and more life during these days; it is very likely you may feel like doing too many things; so this post is to help you give a lift, and to get started, instead of feeling overwhelmed and confused.
Spring welcomes new beginnings. So begin by starting all over again. Forget about the resolutions and promises you made at the beginning of this year! Start fresh and in a new way! Here’s some of the ways I keep myself motivated, and continue doing what I have had started- this spring:
1. Stay Persistent- Develop the ability to be determined to do or achieve something regardless of any setbacks. Stick to your goals and continue doing everything that are required to do to accomplish your goals. Majority stop in the middle or don’t even start with the fear of meeting uncertainty, discomfort, failures, and rejections. But successful are those who work hard and stay persistent until they accomplish, and make their dreams come true.
2. Proactively put your thoughts into actions– Instead of just thinking and wishing, we must act towards putting our thoughts and ideas into action- practically. Don’t let fear sabotage your interest levels- be it in making some “new” healthy choices, or putting new ideas in your approach towards life, work, career, personal style, goals, personal development, relationships or family’s well-being. Get-up, get started and do it!
3. Trust your journey – It’s so natural to feel unmotivated and uninterested or bored in your endeavor; especially during this time of the year- when you see your friends, colleagues, co-workers, and neighbors starting something new or moving to new changes in their life! Trust your instinct; and in your journey that helped you come this far in life and career. Understand that everything happens for a reason that’s good enough for us.
4. Don’t stay confined – If you’re anything like me; who likes staying glued to her laptop, books, and confined inside the house- specially during cold, freezing winter; then it’s time to come out of your abode and enjoy a “free” refreshing life once again. I usually find it hard to quickly leave my comfort zone and be an outdoor person. I am more comfortable doing all the chores inside the house, than managing my life and time outside. So I start slow before I re-create my every day routine after winter.
5. Take every challenge as an opportunity – to be great and to become better Have more positivity around you. Surround yourself with people who bring out the BEST in you, who believes that your dreams will come true, and who respects your time and effort. We all need that pinch of motivation sometimes to continue doing our tasks. So don’t hesitate to find your dose of motivation this spring! Use your life’s challenges as stepping stones to reach there- where nobody believed you can ever reach! So create your spring motivation list and get started. Be it about making healthy choices, fitness routines, taking up a new job or hobby, or just making few lifestyle changes; this is the time. Clear all the blocked confusing thoughts in your head, and feel confident, energetic, and YOUR BEST all day- every day.
What are your motivation tips/tricks to kick start this spring? Also if you liked the post, do share your thoughts with me in the comments below.
Main Image Creadit- Photo by Elena Mozhvilo on Unsplash