I want to begin today’s post with a Big Thank You! 🙂
Thank you for all the wonderful comments you left me in my last post. Truly, you made me feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Our connection is ‘very special.’- beyond all obligations.
My blogging friends and readers have a very special place in my life, and I am so glad to tell you that, “you make me feel important. I feel belonged. I feel determined and motivated (all-the-time) to continue my journey towards achieving my dream. So Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your continued love and support. I wish to bring you more positive and inspiring posts in the coming days. So please stay with me!
Life is never as beautiful as it looks on our social pages. Agree? But we try (really) hard to keep it beautiful and happening even in our real lives. Doesn’t matter what comes our way, we must keep going to achieve “best results” in life- be it in your career, at work, or in personal life. So we must find a source(s) that can help us keep moving toward our goals; a little stronger will power to push us through all kinds of hurdles.
So quotes can be one of life’s greatest sources of motivation; especially during those times, when you feel like giving up. Every time I feel like I’m not doing enough to reach my goals, or some uncertain fears try to scare me from moving ahead- I try reading these ‘words of wisdom’ from all great and successful people, to continue my journey fearlessly.
When things go wrong in life, some small reminders like these, can help us stay in our path, without any worries or fears. So here’s a collection of my favorite quotes that keeps reminding me, “don’t give up.” I hope they help you motivate too, just the way they have been doing to me in all these years:
1. Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity, but in doing it.
– Greg Anderson.
2. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me. – Joshua Graham.
3. The strongest people aren’t always the people who win, but people who don’t give up when they lose. – Ashley Hodgeson.
4. At any given moment, you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end. – Christine Mason Miller.
5. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find ways to do it. – Dr. David Schwartz
6. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. -Dale Carnegie.
7. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. – H.G Wells.
8. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
9. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher, American Author and Artist.
10. When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself.
When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself.
It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you.
Encouragement should come from the inside.- Joel Osteen.
11. If you have the capacity to be more than one thing, do everything that’s inside of you. – Bishop T. D Jakes.
12. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney.
13. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.- Chris Grosser.
14. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. – Wayne Dyer.
12. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John. R Wooden.
13. As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better. – Dr. Steve Maraboli, Speaker and Author.
14. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. – Robert Collier, American Self- Help Author.
15. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. – Confucius, Philosopher.
16. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela.
17. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you’ll see obstacles.- Wayne Dyer.
18. I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.- Carl Jung.
19. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I am doing it myself. – Albert Einstein.
20. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. – Audrey Hepburn.
21. Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. – Winston Churchill.
22. When it comes to your dreams, every risk is worth it. – Joel Brown.
23. What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength. – Meryl Streep.
24. Some days you’re gonna get it right and some days you’re gonna get it wrong. But no matter what, never stop trying to get it. – Eddie Harris Jr.
25. It’s how you view the life inside you that creates the life outside of you. Everyday. – James Altucher.
Go ahead and bookmark or save this post for your everyday references.
And do let me know your thoughts about today’s post. Would love to hear from you.
I know we are already half way through March when I am doing my first post of the month. But I have been so so busy lately, taking care of my two kids, and also with some health issues (that’s demanding more rest and less sleepless nights from me). So I am sorry for not being consistent in posting every week. But I will try my best to update new posts in the blog. So please stay with me.
0 thoughts on “My Favorite 25 Quotes For ‘Not Giving Up’”
I love so many of these uplifting quotes… I love inspiring quotes which I collect on my Pinterest page which I use on my blog, Twitter and Instagram ♡♡♡
I really feel inspired by your selection of quotes. They do speak to me! Some of them I knew before, but some I've now read for the first one. I love that quite about how courage can be a little voice telling us not to give up. It is so true. To keep going on, no matter what, is so important. It doesn't matter how slowly we might be going, what matters is that we keep going. I also love that quote by Jung about how we are not what has happened to us but what we decide to be. I love Carl Jung and I love reading his books but I have never came across this quite before. It is so meaningful! It is very liberating to know that we're not limited by the conditions of our lives, we can always be more than our surroundings….it doesn't matter if our surroundings are good or bad, what matters is the way we are…. Whatever we do, we must not remember to live our life to the fullest.
get plenty of sleep and don't worry about blog. True readers will always stick around!
I love these quotes as well. We need them especially when things are going rough.
Lovely post dear! Have a great day! xx
I love these quotes!!
We all need a bit of motivation and this is amazing 😀
I'm back after a month off!!
Love the post and thoughtful content!!
��Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
Dear Epsita, you found wonderful words for your readers – I can only agree as I feel the same for my readers. Thank you for the very good quotes, especially today they are really necessary for me … you are right with what you wrote about the social media world. Thank you <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Thanks dear 🙂 I'm glad you like them ^^ They are really cute! You will like to see more fashion from here.
My dear Epsita, thank YOU for being you and for creating probably one of the most positive places in our blogging community! I hope even more people will find your blog, it's pure positive energy. And yes, nobody has a perfect life like their solical media, but I think it's neccessary to focus on the positive, no matter what that can be. At least, it makes me happy posting pretty pictures and also seeing them in general (yeah, I'm not the envious type :D) You have no idea how much I needed these quotes. I've been kind of stucked with some things and this is the motivation I need for keep going out there and fighting for what I want 😉
Thank you and enjoy your weekend! <3