Having a passion in life, and living passionately each day can help you find your happiness. How? The key to a happy and fulfilling life requires you to find a passion, and work towards it. It can be anything! But once you know you’re committed to living your passion, you will never give up on it!
There’s a reason I chose to write on this topic again today- ‘passion.’
If you have been reading my blog; you will know that I always write about passion and purpose in my posts. I believe anybody’s life can be interesting and/or inspiring (to love and live) by these two driving forces- to live the “best” version of your life.
In today’s post, I’m going to share about two wonderful books taught me exactly the same thing about ‘living for your passion and never giving up!‘
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”- Winston Churchill
- If you’re a student, first focus on your studies and alongside spend time honing your passion. If you happen to be in the middle of your career hunt- then first of all find a job for yourself. Be independent, and capable of earning for your expenses- then focus on your passion. If you want to turn your passion into your profession- work hard, give more efforts to your skills, and get on top of it – do it any ways! Create your own opportunities to reach out to the crowd outside your comfort zone and, be heard and be seen.
- Got lots of passions but no idea which one to focus on? Then try to pick the one that’s your most favorite, and/or the one you are best at! Whenever I face this challenge, I try to categorize them into hobbies, interests, and serious passions- that I would like to take it forward and make it my career
- Enjoy your passion when you decide to work towards it. Be serious about it and stop focusing on judgements and approvals.
- “Passion is for the things that make you LIVE”- Read it on a blog.
- Passion is something that keeps your HOPE alive even on your tough days.
- Be unique in your approach. Choose your own path than following what others did, and made it to the top. “There’s plenty of room for everyone; you just have to find your own unique way to get there. We’re all unique people with unique skills, interests, and hopes, so it makes perfect sense that our paths would be unique, too. Don’t be discouraged if your path is windy and full of roadblocks while your peers seem to be gliding along smoothly. As long as you keep working to move forward, you’ll get to where you need to be, no matter what. You need to slow down, take a step back and keep to your own path.” – Excerpt from book ‘The Sweet Life.’
- Focus on your progress, not perfection. Keep moving forward and figure out the details later- The Sweet Life.
- Don’t be afraid of failure.
7 thoughts on “How to Live Your Passion and Never Give Up”
I think one of the things we need to change about passion is our view that it's for the young. There is no age limit for honing in on and following your passion.
This is a wonderful post !
I sometimes forget to think like that because I got taught differently .. So I really appreciate your positive words you wrote down on this blog.
Dear Epsita, you absolutely deserve the wonderful year you had! Congratulations – this means also for you you are on the right path! What you share here is so true: we never can make everybody loving us and if something like that is our goal we will end in dissatisfaction and frustration. I see you read absolutely true books – thanks a lot for sharing their and especially YOUR wisdom.
Enjoy this Christmas time!
A big hug <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Hi, interesting post. I'm your new GFC follower 🙂
Our passion gives us a purpose and a direction. It keeps our fire burning.
Those books look great! I've never heard of any of them!
Happy new year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday time!
Raindrops of Sapphire
awesome quality of pictures I love it!
Please visit my Blog!