First of all, I am extremely sorry for writing after so many days. I hope I didn’t disappoint you! As you know I have been busy doing different things- just to keep myself insanely busy. Yes, I mean it. I have realized life is too short (unpredictable) to not do the things I love doing. So
We always wish to hear nice things about ourselves. Don’t we?
Have you ever wondered; if a nice compliment can bring that sparkling smile on you face, how positive it can be for somebody else too? I believe one of the easiest ways to make someone’s day beautiful – is by simply leaving them a genuine, well-deserving compliment. Sometimes it is also okay to create a cute simple compliment for someone; just to make them feel happy today. Lifting someone else’s spirits can bring you joy too. I guess we need to sprinkle more kindness around us.
It can be really hard to be nice to someone who doesn’t like you. But I believe few nice words for that person (say it or write it) can create some room for good feelings for each other. I always find it easy to write than to say it directly to someone.
Mark Twain said, “I can live for two months on a good compliment.”
I totally second this thought. I can never express in words, how recharging a good genuine compliment can be!
So if you are anything like me; go ahead – and write few “good” words to someone today, and make them feel happy. Just to make your task easier, I want to share few of those nice magical words/lines that you say it to anybody:
1. You’re so talented.
2. You make me want to be a better person always.
3. Wow! You are born with so many talents. And you inspire me so much to do different things.
4. I adore your amazing sense of style.
5. I have missed you so much, and I’m thrilled to see you back.
6. Thanks for being there for me.
7. You’re an excellent cook, artist, mom, dad, athlete, etc.
8. I like the way you are.
9. Your home feels so warm, positive, and always inviting.
10. I am so jealous of your creative, fashion, reading, writing, gardening, or cooking skills.
11. I am so proud to be your friend, sister, brother, or you are one awesome person I know.
12. You deserve a hug right now.
13. You’re more helpful than you realize.
14. You should be proud of yourself.
15. I simply adore your courage.
16. You are making a difference.
17. How is it that, you always look great.
18. Being around you makes everything so wonderful.
19. You exactly say what I always want to hear.
20. You are such an inspiration.
21. You are a pride to your family.
22. When you make a mistake, you fix it. (I loved this one so much when I read somewhere else. So sharing with you all!)
23. There’s ordinary, and then there’s you. (This one too.)
24. You are a gift to those around you.
25. Take your time, I’m not in a hurry.
27. You bring me so much joy. You make me feel so happy every time.
28. You Rock!
29. You always come up with great ideas!
30. You are so dedicated towards everything that you do. I simply adore you for that!
31. That looks nice on you.
32. I love your shoes. Or, I love your choice of shoes.
33. I love your style. So unique and vibrant.
34. Nice manners!
35. All of your ideas are brilliant!
36. I love your honesty!
37. I have learned from you, to believe in your dreams.
38. You deserve the best of everything in life. I always make that wish for you.
39. I so much wait for your comments. They are so motivating and fabulous just like you.
40. You have a beautiful heart.
41. I am glad I found you- my inspiration.
42. Let’s do this again sometime.
43. You make me think of beautiful things all the time, like summer and sunshine 🙂
44. You make me want to be the person I am capable of being.
45. Can you teach me how to be as awesome as you?
46. You are the world’s greatest hugger.
47. You don’t need make-up. You are so naturally beautiful.
48. You always smell nice.
49. A lot of people failed at what you accomplished, simply because they were busy finding problems while you were busy finding solutions. Well done. (Read somewhere)
50. You are a live example of – anything is possible with hard work, good efforts, and dedication. Thank You!
51. The secret to success is to treat any job as an opportunity to learn and explore, rather than something that is a a boring chore. Congratulations. (Read it somewhere)
52. You have proven yourself that people/companies who couldn’t recognize your skills/talents in the past were not efficient either!
53. You always prove it that, people with true guts can only say “Sorry”, or “Thank You,” also to them who doesn’t even deserve it sometimes.
0 thoughts on “53 Simple Compliments To Make Someone ‘Feel Happy’ Today”
Those are some excellent compliments, I make sure to use some today!
Epsita, these really are some great ways to compliment others… I think we all need to take a moment and find the good in others and tell them. I try to do it as often as possible but I sometimes get side tracked, when I think about it and then do it… I find it's so wonderful to know that words I said could make someone feel good… The most important thing is be very genuine xox
Ah, yes. Words of kindness and love. We all need it. I think the whole world does.
Keep spreading love and good vibes!
These compliments are so well written. They really inspired me. Moreover, I realized that I', not complementing those I love enough. Thank you for making me realize that.
we need to encourage one another! we need to support our close ones and make them feel loved. Even more, we should be supporting to all nice people. We should compliment everyone on something they done well or just for being there, making our day!
You know what , I am going to literally copy and paste them and save for use. This is so well written and straight from the heart. LOve the idea of finding positivity in others, coz u never know , we might have chance with that person, despite the unfruitful relationship.
New post on my blog . Do drop by soon <3
Dear Epsita, for sure I missed you! Thank you for this wonderful post! I'm really jealous that you have always the very best post ideas. Thank you for being here <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
Missed you!! I'm back after a month off!!
Love the post and thoughtful content!!
💗Hope you had an amazing weekend!!
I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent posts and thank you!!
This was so lovely to read 🙂 It made me realize how often we take people in our life for granted and we should treat them better. Soemtimes even the simplest compliment can make someone's day. I really like it and I'll try to include your ideas more often.
Thank you for all the inspiration and your lovely comments! You're one of the nicest persons I've "met" around here 🙂
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Just reading this already uplifts the spirit.
Keep spreading love!